GUIDELINES FOR SPEAKERS, CHAIRPERSON, AND PANELISTS
Speakers are requested to strictly observe their presentation time. Strict observance of time allotment is encouraged to prevent delays in the Scientific Program. All chairperson, speakers, presenters and coordinator must familiarize themselves with the date, time, and place of their session. They must be in their respective venues at least 20 (twenty) minutes before the start of the session.
- It is advisable that you meet other speakers before the session.
- Ensure that the speakers stays within the allotted time. The session chair has the full prerogative to interrupt the speaker if the lecture goes beyond the allotted time.
- Shall briefly introduce the topics and speakers to the audience.
- Act as presiding officer especially if there are sensitive issues in the discussion that needs to be decided upon.
- Coordinate with the scientific committee for the conduct of session assigned.
- Summarize and make conclusions, if applicable, on the discussion at the end of the session.
- All chairmen who are being placed in “English Session” must use English language during the session. (List of “English Session” attached in last page). For those who are not placed in English Session may use Indonesian Language or English Language.
- Each speaker must personally edit his/her own presentation with the assistance of official slide editors in the slide counter room (Mutiara 1 room).
- Speakers are urged to hand their materials to the Slide Counter at least 2 hours before session.
- Speakers using personal notebook are advised to check compactibility with the system in the slide counter room (Mutiara 1 room).
- It is advisable that you meet the other speakers and chairperson before the session.
- All speakers are reminded to stick to their assigned time. Should they exceed their specified time, they will be informed accordingly by chairperson.
- Presentation time is different depending on the type of session and number of speakers. Since each speakers will be have limited time, please respect the time for each presentation.
- For windows data*, please store your presentation file on a USB flash memory drive. For Macintosh data, please bring your own PC or save your data in format office Mac.
- All speakers who are being placed in “English Session” must use English language during the session. (List of “English Sessions” attached in last page). For those who are not placed in English Session may use Indonesian language or English language.
*For Speakers using data (windows only)
- Presentation files must be prepared with using Windows Power Point 2007, 2010, or 2016. To avoid display problems for your presentation, please use only standard windows fonts as follows: Times New Roman, Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Century, Century Gothic, Courier, and Courier New.
- You can use movies. If you use these in your presentation, movies shoul be playable with code included to the default mode of windows (OS) or Windows Media Player. We recomend that you use movie files in MPEG 1 Format. And save all your file presentation & movies file in one folder.
- Audio is also allowed to be used.
- A maximum of 700MB is allowed, including movie files.
- The Projection Screen is a resolution of XGA (1024X768 pixels).
- To avoid any possible spread of computer viruses, please scan your presentation files beforehand with updated anti-virus software.
- For panel discussions, each panelist is allotted a presentation time to discuss his stand on the issue/topic.
- Open forum will follow after all panelists have presented.
- Panelits are remaindered to stick to their assigned time. Should they exceed the time limit, they will be informed accordingly by the chairman.
- Questions coming from the audience must be screened by Chairperson before the speaker is allowed to respond.
- All panelists who are being placed in “English Session” must use in English language during the session (List of “English Sessions” attached in last page). For those who are not placed in English Session may use Indonesian Language or English Language.